- Our most experienced shearer. He has been shearing sheep for more than 45 years! and uses their skin for diferent purposes...
- George Pasley - Just moved to Alaska; shearing for 35 years. Will consider some travel in Alaska, Canada, or Washington.
George Pasley - Ketchikan, AK 99901
Phone: (907) 247-0218
- Garrison Livestock Company - Over 25 years exp. in shearing, fitting and showing. Top quality shearing and fitting of all sheep breeds. Shearing also availble for llamas and alpacas.
Scott and Wendy Garrison - 365 Hwy 144, Russellville, AL 35654
Phone: (256) 349-7180
- Peets Livestock - I am a part time shearer in southern California. the nearest big town is Bakersfield. I only do small farm flocks and about 25 head per day.
cliff peet - 13557 Oak Valley Road, Caliente, CA 93518
Phone: (661) 867-2459
- Patric Earnest - Shearing sheep, llamas etc. on the central coast of California, Santa Barbara & San Luis Obispo Counties. Reasonable rates.
Patric Earnest - Santa Maria,, CA 93455
Phone: (805) 937-7476
- Garrison Livestock Company - Over 20 years exp. in shearing and fitting. Top quality shearing of all breeds of sheep, llamas and alpachs. Southern Ca. preferably.
Scott or Wendy Garrison - 7030 Nyack Rd, Phelan, CA 92371
Phone: (760) 868-1257
- Thibault Shearing - Professional Shearing - Reasonable Rates.
Mike Thibault - Merced, CA 95348
Phone: (559) 917-0771
- Ned Neumiller - Shearing on the north coast and central coast of California. Reasonably priced.
Ned Neumiller - 1154 Alexander Valley Rd, Healdsburg, CA 95448
Phone: (707) 696-3555
- Travis Potters Shearing - Shearing since 1993.
Travis Potter - 11701 BC Cnyn Rd, Caliente, CA 93518
Phone: (661) 867-0118
- Randy Pinson - I have over 25 years experience at shearing. I will shear sheep, goats, llamas and alpacas; also will do worming and hoof trimming. Please contact me at 770-546-3695. 204 Euharlee 5 Forks Rd., Kingston, GA 30145.
Randy Pinson - 204 Euharlee 5 Forks Rd., Kingston, GA 30145
Phone: (770) 546-3695
- AAA+ sheep shearing - Coast to coast shearing, range & farm flocks, 4-H, spinners, feedlots--your satisfaction is my ambition. Crew, wool help & wool press available
paul hofmann - 5311 255th St, Battle Creek, IA 51006
Phone: (712) 365-4945
- Langheims Rock River Dorsets - Shearing of all breeds of sheep reasonable rates. Prefer flocks of 40 or less
Matthew Langheim - 6989 Smit road, Erie, IL 61250
Phone: (309) 659-2254
- Lester Bergstrom Sheep Shearing - Custom sheep shearing since 1980 Northern Kansas and Southern Nebraska.
Lester Bergstrom - RR 2 Box 144, Cuba, KS 66940
Phone: (785) 729-3425
- Brett Daigle - Southern shearman capable of any size flock. Have trailer setup with chute ready to go. Most custom to natives and Suffolks, but will take on any challenge. Reasonable rates for quality job.
Brett Daigle - Gonzales, LA
Phone: (225) 571-1766
- Bergeron Stock Dogs - South Louisiana shearer who works the flock with his well-trained Border Collies. We also do general pen work such as worming and feet trimming. Small flocks of any size welcome.
T.J. Bergeron - 1051 N. Portage Hwy., Arnaudville, LA 70512
Phone: (337) 754-9194
- Sheepman Supply - Stop throwing out those dull combs and cutters. Send them to us, and we will make them cut like new for $6.50 per set, plus return freight.
Robert Dinsmore - 8102 Liberty Road, Frederick, MD 21701
Phone: (301) 662-4197
- Klunzinger Shearing Services - BS and MS in animal science (MSU). Operate throughout Midwest USA, but will travel anywhere, any time. I promise quality at an affordable price.
Michael Klunzinger - 80939 Kidder Rd, Romeo, MI 48065
Phone: (517) 420-3701
- Culham sheep shearing - Individual or crew available. Located in MI but can travel if numbers available.
Alan Culham - 5108 E. Howell Rd., Webberville, MI 48892
Phone: (517) 521-4870
- D&S Farms - Sheep shearing in Michigan. Seventy years of shearing. Blood grandpa, mother, and now me. I have wool buying power for all colored or white fine to coarse. 1 to 10,000 head. Want to expand.
Sy Caryl - 516 N Davison, Davison, MI
Phone: (810) 653-6066
- Jared Nickel - Completed shearing school in December. Interested in shearing small flocks. Help me pay for college.
Jared Nickel - 30799 County Road 34, Litchfield, MN 55355
Phone: (320) 693-2428
- Yocum & Yocum Sheep Shearing - Experienced shearers.
Lloyd Yocum - RR 2, P.O. Box 107, Mabel, MN 55954
Phone: (507) 493-5720
- Gordon Scott Shearing - 1990 National Champion. Shearing Missouri and surrounding states. I will travel farther for large numbers.
Gordon Scott - 2836 Bado road, Cabool, MO 65689
Phone: (417) 962-3054
- Southern Lamb & Wool Co. - Custom Sheep Shearing in the South since 1988.
Linda K. Beasley - 1540 Adams Lake Rd., Utica, MS 39175
Phone: (601) 885-2064
- Littlefield Family Farms - I have sheared sheep flocks both large and small. I enjoy helping out the small flock producer.
Michael Littlefield - 521 24 1/2 Road, Surprise, NE 68667
Phone: (402) 526-2240
- Sue's Sheep Shearing and Wool Arts - Professional shearing of small to mid-sized flocks for over 15 years. Will also shear Angora goats and llamas. I will treat your sheep and wool with respect, and we will have a fun time too.
Susan Glerum - HC 63 Box 44, Brewster, NE 68821
Phone: (308) 547-2400
- Best Shearing Services - 25 years experience sheep, goats and camelids. New England area, ASI certified
Matthew Best - P.O. Box 292, Elkins, NH 03233
Phone: (603) 526-4901
- John A. Kohanski - Shearing of Small flocks in central NJ and Eastern Pa. I can also perform worming and hoof trimming.
John Kohanski - 249 Wertsville Rd, Ringoes, NJ 08551
Phone: (609) 466-3280
- Hyer Wools - I shear small flocks in central New Mexico. I shear with blades. I have limited time for travel. Please phone me to make arrangements.
Kerry Mower - 33 Conty Road 28, Stanley, NM 87056
Phone: (505) 470-3819
- White's Shearing - We are a family of shearers that have been shearing anywhere from 1 to 5 years. We can shear anything from sheep to llamas to dogs. We live and work mostly in northern New York but are willing to travel. We do big and small flocks and are able to bring our own team of helpers. We also do hoof trimming.
AnneMarie White - 7581 US Hwy 11 Unit 10, Potsdam, NY 13676
Phone: (315) 265-4132
- Biosecure Alpaca Shearing - Will shear sheep but specializing in Huacaya and Suri Alpacas - Fiber Aware, Biosecure, Custom Show Quality Cuts and Fleeces. Will do Llamas as well. Will travel.
John Brian Gunther - Lakeville, OH 44638
Phone: (330) 378-5150
- Daneke Club Lambs - Will travel within a 100 mile radius, extra fee for travel.
Carl Keller - 1713 Mt.Carmel Rd., Minford, OH 45653
Phone: (740) 820-2534
- Lambz Own Acres - Specializing in spinners flocks, located in north central Ohio...will do hoof trimming, worming, vaccinating, fleece skirting and evaluations for an additional fee... will shear angora goats and llamas as well. Concerned about biosecurity, we disinfect and clean all equipment between flocks.
John Gunther - p.o. box 381, Nashville, OH 44661
Phone: (330) 378-5150
- The Sheep Shearers - 3rd generation sheep shearer with 12 years of experience. Our crew includes 2-3 shearers (depending on flock size). We will do an excellent job for you at a fair price. We offer hoof trimming and additional services: see our website for details!
Michelle Kaufman - 8443 State Route 69 N, Kenton, OH 43326
Phone: (419) 788-3288
- Hodgson Shearing - Wanting to expand my list of clients. I have been shearing for several years and have very reasonable rates.
Marc Hodgson - 413 N. Irving, Ponca City, OK 74601
Phone: (580) 763-7850
- David Higgins Professional Shearing - Serving Sheep producers in Oregon, California , and Washington. No flock size too small. Also shearing services for alpacas, llamas, and goats.
David Higgins - P. O. Box 1243, Talent, OR 97540
Phone: (541) 261-9607
- Andy Edmondson - Experienced Sheep Shearer. Can Do Small bunches in Northern California. Also 18 years experience in custom fitting of Show sheep.
Andy Edmondson - 9741 Spring Lake Rd, Klamath Falls, OR 97603
Phone: (541) 273-6603
- RP Shearing Service - I am just getting started and am looking for interested customers.
Radell Peters - 345 N. Mt. Joy st., Elizabethtown, PA 17022
Phone: (717) 367-4084
- Jonathan May - Custom shearing through out Pennsylvania, Maryland, West Virginia and Virginia.
Jonathan May - 208 Hope Rd., Buffalo Mills, PA 15534
Phone: (814) 842-6639
- Hoyt's Shearing - Professional shearing service in Southeastern PA and NJ. Over 20 years experience, BS Degree in Animal Husbandry. Specializing in small floats, hand spinners, and pet sheep and goats.
Hoyt Emmons - Pennsburg, PA
Phone: (215) 541-0566
- K&B Services - Sheep Shearers. Stop throwing those dull blades out or buying new. Get them sharpened as good or better than factory for $8.50 a set.
Eric - 4603 Rt 210, Smicksburg, PA 16256
Phone: (724) 286-9068
- Troendle Sheep Shearing - Certified shearer to shear: e-mail with questions firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks
Tony Troendle - 11116 Falz Ln, Belle Fourche, SD 57717
Phone: (605) 920-0118
- Opstedahl Sheep Shearing - Wanted: Sheep shearers for the upcoming 2002 spring shearing season. Needing all classes of shearers from beginner to advanced. Call or E-Mail.
Loren Opstedahl - HC 80 Box 719, Piedmont, SD 57769
Phone: (605) 787-4497
- Hernandez Custom Shearing - Located in the Hill country of Central Texas, we specialize in small herds and show lamb shearing. Reasonable prices and the cleanest shearing around.
John Hernandez - P.O. Box 216, Johnson City, TX 78636
Phone: (830) 385-1583
- Jo Anne Noble - Shearing sheep, llamas and alpacas. Have shears, will travel. Located Central Texas.
Jo Anne Noble - PO Box 4175, Bergheim, TX 78004
Phone: (210) 289-6766
- Cantu Custom Sheep and Goat Shearing - I have over 25 years in the sheep and goat shearing business.My father also ran a crew for over 15 years before I took over. I have a steady crew and we can shear any size flock. Pricing is negotiable. Texas only at present.
Vicente Cantu - Del Rio, TX 78840
Phone: (830) 774-5497
- WoolFool.Com - Custom Shearing - I have 4 years experience hand shearing sheep, goats and llamas. I also trim hooves. I live in North Central Texas and am willing to travel to adjacent states.
Victoria Owens - 3910 Old Denton Rd, Carrollton, TX 75007
Phone: (214) 546-9271
- Steinfeldt Industries, LLC - 18 Years experience, small herds, any animals with wool or fiber
Anthony Steinfeldt - Sterling, UT 84665
Phone: (435) 835-4224
- peter meneghini - Have shears, will travel
peter meneghini - 2128 Laurel Branch Road, Floyd, VA 24091
Phone: (540) 745-4419
- Christy's Crazzy Critters - Give me a call we will work out a time and your sheep will be on their way.
Christy Long - 6414 Worline Rd., Bow, WA 98232
Phone: (360) 766-5021